We are looking for a dynamic and professional person to fill the position of project manager in our company.
Reporting to the Director, the incumbent will be in charge of mechanical manufacturing projects, of new products development and of improvements implementation in manufacturing process. Specifically, he or she will:
- Perform cost and materials estimates;
- Develop plans, drawings and technical specifications for machines and various parts;
- Perform laboratory tests on various materials;
- Participate in the design of molds, tools, dies, jigs and fixtures used in the manufacturing process;
- Propose changes to equipment or process;
- Advise the purchasing department on the choice of equipment or materials;
- Monitor the research program;
- Plan and manage new product development steps;
- Write research reports and transmit information;
- Cooperate in the quality system maintenance.
- Technical or Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or relevant experience;
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position;
- Expertise in standard computer software;
- Knowledge of design software;
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
Job status: Permanent – Full time
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
We are looking for a person with a good sense of organization and observation. The incumbent must also show initiative and attention to detail. The position requires the ability to analyze and solve problems, communicate effectively with a team and think critically.
If you are interested, send your resume to Mr. Louis Chainé through our website by filling in the application form below, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax at 819-839-2797 or in person at 55, Road 116 West in Danville.