We are looking for a trusted person to fill the position of estimator in our company.
Under the supervision of the Director, the incumbent will be in charge of estimating the material, labor and equipment costs necessary for the execution of various projects. Specifically, he or she will:
- Make plans reading and execute the analysis of the specifications of each project;
- Perform the estimated costs of various projects;
- Provide technical support for the assessment of client needs and the preparation of quotation;
- Work closely with other members of the department to ensure the progress of ongoing projects;
- Develop and update work tools related to the estimation to improve the efficiency and quality of the quotation process;
- Participate in the project meetings.
- Professional or collegial education in mechanical engineering or any other relevant experience;
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position;
- Ease with plans reading;
- Expertise in Autocad and Solidworks software;
- Expertise in standard computer software;
- Fluency in English, both oral and written (a major plus).
Job status: Permanent – Full time
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
We are looking for an independent and structured person who has a great sense of observation and a good ability to analyze and solve problems. In addition, the incumbent must be recognized for his attention to detail, his thoroughness, his initiative and his excellent communication and teamwork.
If you are interested, send your resume to Caroline Boucher through our website by filling in the application form below, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax at 819-839-2797 or in person at 55, Road 116 West in Danville.